Google+ Indian Train Blog Google+

Sunday 20 January 2013

My Introduction to all of you

Hello to all the Members and visitors of my blog site. I am Rohit Kapoor alias railfan86, a Rail Fan from India and also a member of India Rail Info Private Indian Rail related website. My blog will consist of articles related to Train Travel in India. Some of these posts will consist of Trip Reports related to my Train Journeys in India and other posts will be related to various types of Trains and other Railway Know How in India.


Photo of Asansol Jn taken by me from Kolkata - Amritsar Superfast Express (Image Source: Self)

The Background Image which I have used in my blog is the photo taken by me of Asansol Junction Railway Station while I was traveling to Punjab by Kolkata – Amritsar Superfast (Ex Duronto) Express way back in December, 2012. I have launched this blog site to share some interesting information through posts, photos and video links regarding the Indian Railways (IR) on the Internet.

I really hope that all you readers of my blog site will enjoy going through such IR Related Know-How. After all, it’s all about Knowledge Sharing over the Internet so even all of you can forward any Guest Post material to me through Private Post on India Rail Info Site. I will try my best to include suitable and interesting posts on my blog. The articles which I will upload on this blog site of mine will be posted on a weekly or monthly basis as I may not be able to give my blog a full time attention. All Visitors and Members of my blog site are surely welcome for Blog Commenting on my site’s articles.

Photo of a WAG-9 Loco hauled Freight Train taken by me from Howrah - Kalka Mail (Image Source: Self)
 I would also request people over the Internet that please do not attempt to copy and paste my blog site’s material on to their own site sources as Search Engines like Google act hard on content plagiarism and their material may be delisted from their Search Results. I hope that all of you will have a great time with Indian Rail Fanning and my site.

12 comments:

  1. Blog Comments are open for everybody, including Anonymous Internet Users :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of Asansol :-) -Mani Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Railfan! sorry I posted in your travel blog mistakenly
    Great beginning..will watch this space.:)
    Gopal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice write up railfan86. Hope to see some more stuff added to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I love your blog!! It’s super,I have a food blog and I would love to add travel to it! You make it sound so easy! I will becoming back to your blog!

      Delete
  6. Nice pics, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Kindly post comments that are relevant to my blog posts. Spam comments won't be entertained.